Log in or register at www.westernunion.co.uk today and get 50% off your next qualifying online transfer fee1. Simply enter the promo code WU50 at checkout.
2) When you’re asked for your promo code, enter WU50 in the space provided.
3) Complete the transaction and make note of the tracking number (MTCN).
It’s that simple. Your transfer will soon be on its way and you will pay 50% of your transfer fee1.
Transfer money online with the same convenience as checking your email or surfing the web. Western Union makes it possible to send money online 24/7, from the comfort of your own home, with several fast, convenient, and reliable online money transfer options:
Cash pickup gets the money there in minutes.
Sending to a bank account gets the money directly to your receiver's bank account.
Send to a mobile phone if your receiver lives in a country where we offer this service. Make sure your receiver has activated a mobile wallet4 with one of our partner mobile operators in their country. They can get their money quicker and easier than ever.
1) Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on many factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Promotion code valid through December 31, 2016
2) Read the restrictions and special notes for the To a Bank Account service.
3) Read the restrictions and special notes for the Mobile service.
4) Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. For mobile transactions funds will be paid to receiver’s mWallet account provider for credit to account tied to receiver’s mobile number. Additional third-party charges may apply, including SMS and account over-limit and cash-out fees. See the transfer form for restrictions.
delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See online Terms & Conditions for details.
Read the restrictions and special notes for the Money in Minutes service.
5) Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply.
6) Standard message and data rates from mobile service providers may apply.