The card that manages it all!
Western Union® and Telemundo®, the two names you know and trust now bring you a card to help manage your every day expenses easily and protects your money if lost or stolen1. Introducing the Western Union Telemundo Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard and Western Union Telemundo Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card.
No checking account or credit check required! Sign up today with FREE activation.
You can relax. Your prepaid card is a secure and easy way to carry your money, up to $10,000, and is protected if lost or stolen, with MasterCard's Zero Liability Policy1 or Visa's Zero Liability Policy2. Just give us a call at 1-888-366-7080 as soon as possible.
Ideal for your everyday use
Whether you use your card to shop online, in store or buy gas at the pump3, your card is accepted everywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit card is accepted, including ATMs. As you spend, you can easily check your balance online or over the phone. Plus, you can sign up for SMS4 or email balance notifications for FREE, just log into your account today.
Use your card without having to worry about surprise fees. Unlike other prepaid cards or banks, there are no monthly maintenance fees, no purchase transaction fees and no overdraft or late payment fees.
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: FREE
- Signature Purchase Transaction Fee: FREE
- PIN Transaction Fee: FREE
- Payroll or Government Benefits Direct Deposit Fee: FREE
- Automated Phone Customer Service Phone Call: FREE
- Live Customer Service: FREE
- Online Electronic Billing Statements: FREE
- SMS Text Alerts and Email Notifications (standard text charges apply): FREE
- ATM Withdrawal Fee: $1.95
- Agent Location Cash Load Fee: $4.95
- Inactivity Fee (monthly servicing fee after 120 consecutive days of non-use): $2.95
- ATM Balance Inquiry/Decline Fee: $0.45
Additional fees could include Re-issue card fee of $5, Bank to card transfer fee of $1, a paper statement fee of $3, cash withdrawal fee at bank counter of $25.00, stop payment fee of $4.95, check processing fee of $25.00 and currency conversion gains and fees. See Cardholder Agreement for a complete description of fees.
4 easy ways to add money5 to your card. Your cash is in your hands
- Add cash at over 46,000 Western Union® Agent Locations
- Sign up for convenient payroll and government benefits direct deposit6 and receive a $10 bonus7
- Receive a Western Union Money Transfer® transaction8
- Or, you can transfer money directly from your bank account
Learn more about the ways to add money to your card by logging in to your account today!Get A Card